Visiting Fort Hancock
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Fort Hancock has to offer. There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in larger region. The closest major airport is in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (CJS-Abraham Gonzalez Intl.), 43.4 mi (69.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in El Paso, TX (ELP-El Paso Intl.), 44.7 mi (71.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fort Hancock
As you start planning your getaway to Fort Hancock, you may not be able to find an accommodation in the heart of the city, but there are 15 hotels and other lodging types in the region. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Motel 6 El Paso - Southeast is located 36.8 mi (59.2 km) from the heart of Fort Hancock. This 2-star hotel in El Paso features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Best Western East El Paso Inn is 29.2 mi (47.1 km) from the center of Fort Hancock. This 2.5-star hotel in Clint features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
- Courtyard El Paso East/i-10 is 37.5 mi (60.3 km) from central Fort Hancock. This 3-star hotel in El Paso features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Fort Hancock
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 97°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Fort Hancock is 0.35 inches
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 95°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F