Visiting Van Horn
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Van Horn, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its festivals.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Van Horn
- The closest major airport is in Van Horn, TX (VHN-Culberson County), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Van Horn
Favorite places to visit in the city include Culberson County Rodeo Grounds, Red Rock Ranch, and Clark Hotel Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Mountain View Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Van Horn. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Van Horn - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn Van Horn - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Quality Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Van Horn
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- About 13.31 inches of rain falls on Van Horn each year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F