Visitors can enjoy all that Fabens has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and coffeehouses. Top sights in the area include El Paso Zoo, Chamizal National Memorial, and El Paso Museum of Art.
- You'll find 104 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of El Paso
- The closest major airport is in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (CJS-Abraham Gonzalez Intl.), 18.6 mi (30 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in El Paso, TX (ELP-El Paso Intl.), 24.4 mi (39.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fabens
Places to visit in the larger region include San Agustin Regional Museum, El Paso Motorplex, and Los Portales Museum. Additionally, you'll find Pena Gallery and Al Borrego Gallery in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fabens Inn Motel - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Fabens
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 97°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Fabens gets about 0.35 inches of rain per year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 95°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F