Find Hotels in French Riviera
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $44
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 12, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 18, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2019
Where to stay in French Riviera
Nice City Centre
4.5/5Wonderful!(284 area reviews)
A vast shopping strand runs through the heart of this district that’s dotted with religious gems, museums and theaters in central Nice.
4.5/5Wonderful!(25 area reviews)
Juan-les-Pins is a destination visitors seek out for is beaches, abundant dining options, and seaside views. You might want to check out attractions like Juan-les-Pins Beach or Juan les Pins Palais des Congres while you're exploring the neighborhood.
4.5/5Wonderful!(12 area reviews)
Find a range of bars, restaurants and entertainment venues in this busy zone around the port and retreat to its hilltop park for breathtaking views of the French Riviera.
Cannes City Centre
4.5/5Wonderful!(178 area reviews)
The stunning beaches and popular shops are just a few highlights of Cannes City Centre. Make a stop by Promenade de la Croisette or Cannes Harbour while you're exploring the area.
Saint-Tropez City Centre
5/5Exceptional!(10 area reviews)
You'll enjoy the museums and monuments in Saint-Tropez City Centre. You might want to make time for a stop at Place des Lices or Saint Tropez Citadel.
Visiting French Riviera
Families will find kid-friendly activities in French Riviera, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and casinos. This city also attracts tourists with its cafés, restaurants, and local tours. Top sights in the city include International Perfume Museum, Promenade de la Croisette, and Juan-les-Pins Beach.
- There are 9751 hotels and other accommodations in French Riviera
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in French Riviera
Cultural venues in the city include International Perfume Museum, Nice Museum of Fine Arts, and Marc Chagall National Museum. Families come for attractions such as Marineland Antibes, Antibes Land, and Aqualand Frejus. The city is notable for landmarks like Promenade de la Croisette, Chateau Grimaldi, and Frejus Cathedral.
In French Riviera, you'll find 9751 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Arome Hôtel - This hotel in Nice City Centre features free WiFi and concierge services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Hôtel Restaurant Le Yaca - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Saint-Tropez City Centre can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Villa St. Maxime - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its room size and walkable location.
Other favorite sights in French Riviera include Juan-les-Pins Beach, Frejus Amphitheatre, and Allianz Riviera. One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Gorges du Verdon, 30.9 mi/49.8 km from the heart of the city.
Getting Around French Riviera
With so many transportation options, seeing French Riviera is easy. Walk to nearby metro stations like Massena Tramway Station, Jean Medecin Tramway Station, and Thiers Tramway Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Cannes Ranguin Station, La Frayere Station, or Mouans-Sartoux Station.
More trip options
- Hotels near French Riviera Airports
- Hotels in French Riviera Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular French Riviera Attractions
- More Hotel Options in French Riviera
- More Popular Hotels in Provence - Alpes - Cote d'Azur
- Other Hotels near French Riviera, Provence - Alpes - Cote d'Azur
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends