Think of yourself strolling through the boulevards of your upcoming vacation, looking up at the marvellous world or the architecture wherever you look. Still, Friday Market Square is one draw you have been prepared for most of all. The moment has finally come to mark it accomplished.
Where to Stay Near Friday Market Square
Hotels near Friday Market Square
Time travelers will adore Friday Market Square.
Already dreaming about your visit? You'll want to head to Ghent, located just 30 miles from the nation's capital, Ghent.
You'll find plenty of hotels within walking distance of Friday Market Square. Some of the most well-loved establishments are the Hotel Verhaegen, Hotel Harmony and Ghent Marriott Hotel.
You'll be grateful for the convenience of having a variety of budget-friendly hotels in the area. The Charme Hotel Hancelot, 0.9 miles away, or the Sandton Grand Hotel Reylof, at a distance of 0.4 miles, might just be what you're looking for.
The area also features multiple upmarket hotels that provide guests with a truly extravagant experience. Make sure you consider the NH Gent Belfort, which is a mere 0.2 miles away. A second option is the Novotel Gent Centrum, 0.2 miles away.
If the delectable coffee at Simon Says doesn't get you ready for some time at Friday Market Square, the appetizing treats will. This well-known eatery is not far at all. For a hearty meal, Hotel Novotel Gent Centrum is a local dining spot that tourists often go to. Is it wine time? Keep the beverages flowing at Pakhuis.
Before you head off, check out some of the other things to do here:
- You are sure to admire the time and craftsmanship involved in constructing Statue of Jacob van Artevelde.
- Visit Het Huis van Alijn, a significant historic house that you are able to see from the inside.
- Shop up a storm, carry out some errands or unwind with a drink at Langemunt Shopping Center, a shopping hub for locals and tourists alike.
- An excursion to St. Jacobs Church is a good way to better understand the local religion and way of life.
- Throw yourself into the social hub of this area with a walk down Graffiti Street, a busy street where there's always something to enjoy.
A number of travelers reach Friday Market Square by light rail. It's just a walk of 0.7 miles from Gent-Dampoort to your destination.
Expedia's roster of hotels in Ghent has everything you need, so you'll definitely find options near Friday Market Square you'll love. Ghent was a rather beloved destination in the most recent twelve months, so you won't be alone. You'll discover all the inside info you're looking for. You'll spend confidently when reservation time is here, too: guests of all kinds approved of their Ghent hotel.
- From big families with children to travelers on their own, we've got serene spaces for all individuals.
- Appropriate for such a marvelous site, the staff at hotels close to Friday Market Square go above and beyond.
- You'll find Ghent accommodation are eager to receive you with neat and presentable rooms.
As you can see, it's clear why Ghent vacations had more visitors in 2016 than 2015. With Expedia's comprehensive list of hotels near Friday Market Square, you can stay right nearby.
Fascinating Ghent Facts and Figures
After you've crossed Friday Market Square off your timetable, there are still more things to do in Ghent.
- Until recently, Ghent sights have been hidden away, but skyrocketing stays mean now is a good time to make your move.
- Happen upon an endearing store to get a few souvenirs and appreciate a tasty supper of its most impressive fare.
- a full itinerary of adventures, you'll also realize Ghent knows several things about hospitality.
Say goodbye to the same old vistas and greet some new selfies. You won't regret planning a journey to Ghent, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Friday Market Square. Book today!