When you envision a brand-new city, you probably think you'll be wandering around downtown, gazing up at the lovely scenery or the architecture all around you. Still, Korenmarkt Square is one draw you are counting on most of all. The moment has finally arrived to mark it finished.
Where to Stay Close to Korenmarkt Square
Hotels near Korenmarkt Square
At Korenmarkt Square you'll get a small glimpse of what life was like in times long ago.
If you're keen to take the family, you'll need to head 30 miles to Ghent from Brussels, the country's capital.
There are as many as 25 accommodation options that are within a radius of 0.6 miles of Korenmarkt Square. You're bound to find one that fits the bill. Some of the popular ones are the Hotel Verhaegen, Hotel Harmony and Sandton Grand Hotel Reylof.
Save some pennies by stopping a couple of nights at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Charme Hotel Hancelot (0.9 miles away) and the Ghent Marriott Hotel (0.1 miles away) are popular spots that you might like to look into.
This destination's countless upmarket accommodation options will be appealing to those who usually travel in style. Just two hotels that exceed expectations when it comes to elegance and charm are the NH Gent Belfort and the Novotel Gent Centrum, which are located 0.1 miles and 0.1 miles away, respectively.
Korenmarkt Square is adjacent to some local eateries where tired sightseers can get a quick pick-me up after a day of touring and taking pictures. Grab a seat with a view, order a coffee and get your caffeine fix at Simon Says. Later on, you should delight in a more nourishing meal at another nearby spot, Hotel Novotel Gent Centrum. If you're not ready to call it, find your way to Pakhuis.
Here's a list of some of the other things that are offered in close proximity to Korenmarkt Square:
- Grasbrug is a landmark structure and a significant piece of the history of the community.
- Renowned for being one of the most iconic local structures, St. Michael's Bridge is an ideal place to visit for those wanting to delve further into the history of the area.
- It doesn't matter if you've come to say a few prayers or find out about the building's history, St. Nicholas' Church is a fascinating place to explore.
- Take a tour of Great Butchers' Hall, and explore this fascinating building.
- Expand your horizons and become a better-informed visitor to the city by making it a priority to see Masons' Guild Hall, a building embedded with rich history.
The rail terminal, Gent-Dampoort, is located 0.8 miles from Korenmarkt Square, making the train a convenient method of transportation.
Patershol motels and resorts here on Expedia deliver all the things you want, so you'll surely get accommodation near Korenmarkt Square you'll love. You will not be the only one searching Patershol was a rather celebrated place in the recent year. You'll spend boldly once it's time to reserve your spot, too: many travelers approve of their Patershol hotel. Need help making a decision? All the secret guidance you need we have just a few clicks away.
- "Tidy, fresh, and set to greet you" is how Patershol hotels will be waiting.
- Looking for room comfort in addition to cleanliness? You'll get it right here.
- As you might hope near such a dazzling monument, the staff at accommodation around Korenmarkt Square go beyond all expectations.
It's clear why accommodation close to Patershol saw extra visitors in the last year than 2015. You can stay right at your favorite spot thanks to Expedia's comprehensive database of hotels near Korenmarkt Square.
Patershol Facts and Figures
When you've done Korenmarkt Square, you'll still have things to do in Patershol.
- Enjoy an evening out to end the adventure right; when the sun rises, visit a local museum.
- You'll discover Patershol also is a pro when it comes to greeting its visitors after an afternoon spent on its a full plate of activities.
- Until recently, Patershol sightseeing hasn't been on most people's radars, but soaring numbers of trips mean the moment to make your dreams a reality is now.
Say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and greet more than a few amazing new group photos. You'll never regret paying a visit to Patershol, particularly when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Korenmarkt Square from Expedia. Reserve now!