Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Gardermoen, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Walkable and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its bars and coffeehouses.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Gardermoen
- The closest major airport is in Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen), 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gardermoen
Cultural venues in the city include SAS Museum, Norwegian Armed Forces Aircraft Collection, and Ullensaker Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Ullensaker Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Gardermoen. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Park Inn by Radisson Oslo Airport - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Radisson Blu Airport Hotel, Oslo Gardermoen - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a 24-hour health club, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Hotel RunWay - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Gardermoen
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Oslo Airport Gardermoen Station. Gardermoen may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Gardermoen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 41°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 51°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Gardermoen is 39.61 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°F