Visitors can enjoy all that Garza has to offer including its beaches. There are 164 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.), 48.6 mi (78.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Garza
A favorite place to visit in the city is Garza Beach. In the area, you'll also find Safari Surf School and Nosara Beach.
As you start planning your visit to Garza, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 119 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Nosara Hotel Garza Beach is located in the heart of Garza. This 2-star hostel in Garza features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- The Gilded Iguana Surf Hotel is located within 0.4 mi (0.7 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Nosara features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Hotel Boutique Lagarta Lodge is 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Nosara can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Garza
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- Average annual rainfall for Garza is 72.76 inches
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 62°F