- Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies
- 3 min walk
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum
- 7 min walk
- 4 min walk
- Pancake Pantry
- 5 min walk
- Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson)
- 69 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies - 3 min walk
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum - 7 min walk
- Gatlinburg Sky Lift - 7 min walk
- Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery - 8 min walk
- Gatlinburg Space Needle - 8 min walk
- Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson) - 69 min drive
- Drafts Sports Bar — 1 min walk
- Subway — 4 min walk
- Pancake Pantry — 5 min walk
- Legends by Max — 5 min walk
- No Way Jose's — 5 min walk
About this property
River Terrace Resort & Convention Center
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free resort has an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a conference center, a business center, and concierge services. All 205 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and phones.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 170.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 40 lbs)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 170.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- River Terrace Resort & Convention Center Resort
- River Terrace Resort
- River Terrace Resort Gatlinburg
- River Terrace Resort Hotel
- River Terrace Resort Hotel Gatlinburg
- River Terrace Gatlinburg
- River Terrace Hotel Gatlinburg
- River Terrace Resort And Convention Center
- River Terrace Resort Convention Center
- River Terrace Resort & Convention Center Gatlinburg
- River Terrace Resort & Convention Center Resort Gatlinburg
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
Things to do
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Banquet hall
- Gift shop/newsstand
- Vending machine
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry facilities
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Conference center
- Picnic area
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable channels
- Flat-screen TV
Nearby things to do
- Cross-country skiing
- Downhill skiing
- Mountain biking
Where to eat
- Drafts Sports Bar – Sports bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Located right on the river and conveniently located to downtown! Rooms are dank and in desperate need of updating (old, brown, cracked laminated bath counters to icky, sticky red patterned carpet). The unit did have a new shower and bed was very comfortable.