Find Hotels in Gatlinburg, TN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 24, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 13, 2021
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2021
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Gatlinburg, and visitors give high marks for the must-see aquarium, magnificent mountain views, and riverfront. Tourists who journey to this scenic city can discover its shopping, seafood restaurants, and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Dollywood and Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies.
- You'll find 3818 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gatlinburg - Pigeon Forge
- The closest major airport is in Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson), 27.3 mi (44 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gatlinburg
Attractions like Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies, Fannie Farkle's Family Fun Parlor, and Earthquake the Ride are fun for kids of all ages. The mountain views, hiking trails, and riverfront highlight the city's natural beauty, and Mynatt Park, Herbert Holt Park, and Baskins Creek Falls are worth a visit. Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Mountain Mall and Shops at Carousel Gardens.
In Gatlinburg, you'll be able to select from 1279 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Margaritaville Resort Gatlinburg - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Gatlinburg Downtown - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Buckhorn Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Dollywood, located 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Gatlinburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- About 45.08 inches of rain falls on Gatlinburg each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 27°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Gatlinburg?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Gatlinburg, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Gatlinburg?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Gatlinburg?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Gatlinburg?
What are some accommodations with pools in Gatlinburg?
What is the best spa hotel in Gatlinburg?
What's the top hotel in Gatlinburg with a water park on-site or close by?
What is the best accommodation for staying close to McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS)?
How is it staying in Gatlinburg?
What should I do while I'm visiting Gatlinburg?
What's the weather like in Gatlinburg?
Recent reviews of Gatlinburg hotels
More trip options
- Gatlinburg Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Gatlinburg Airports
- Hotels near Popular Gatlinburg Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Gatlinburg
- More Hotel Options in Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Tennessee
- Other Hotels near Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends