Families enjoy visiting Geneseo though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, golf courses, and parks.
- You'll find 7 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kewanee
- The closest major airport is in Moline, IL (MLI-Quad City Intl.), 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Geneseo
The picturesque setting of Geneseo City Park and Geneseo Prairie Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Richmond Hill Players and Maple Bluff Golf Club.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Geneseo Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Geneseo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 15°F at night
- Geneseo gets about 37.95 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F