Find Hotels in Coal Valley, IL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 26, 2020
Visiting Coal Valley
Visitors can enjoy all that Coal Valley has to offer including the zoo, seafood restaurants, and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- There are 70 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Moline, IL (MLI-Quad City Intl.), 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Coal Valley
A favorite place to visit in the city is Niabi Zoo. In the area, you'll also find Deere and Company World Headquarters and SouthPark Mall.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Creekside Vineyards Winery & Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a spa tub, and a library.
Dressing for Coal Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- Coal Valley gets about 34.88 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F