Visitors to Moline are sure to enjoy the live music, theaters, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, churches, and baseball games.
- You'll find 22 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Quad Cities
- The closest major airport is in Moline, IL (MLI-Quad City Intl.), 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Moline
The city is well known for its live music and theaters, and John Deere Pavilion is a local cultural venue. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and SouthPark Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are TaxSlayer Center and Celebration River Cruise Dock.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Moline. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Element Moline - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Moline - Quad Cities Area - Our customers like the pool and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Radisson On John Deere Commons-Moline - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and room size.
Dressing for Moline
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- Moline gets about 37.95 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F