Visiting Gili Trawangan
Travelers to Gili Trawangan give high marks for the lively bar scene and beaches. In Gili Trawangan, there are 204 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.), 32.7 mi (52.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gili Trawangan
Snorkeling, exploring the coral reef, and biking are top activities, while sights to visit include Gili Trawangan Hill, Gili Trawangan Harbor, and Public harbour ticket office. Additionally, you might want to add Gili Trawangan Night Market to your agenda.
In Gili Trawangan, there are 204 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kaleydo Villas - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and bathrooms.
- Pondok Santi Estate - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this resort. This 3-star resort features a private beach, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Villa Nero - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and quiet location.
Dressing for Gili Trawangan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 69°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Gili Trawangan gets about 1.69 inches of rain per year
- Usually October and November are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 68°F