Visiting Gili Meno
Visitors to Gili Meno are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its temples.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in Gili Meno
- The closest major airport is in Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.), 32.1 mi (51.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gili Meno
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Gili Meno Bird Park and Gili Meno Turtle Sanctuary. Snorkeling is a top activity, and Gili Meno Harbor is one place to visit. You'll also find Meno Wall Dive Site and Public harbour ticket office in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Gili Meno. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- MAHAMAYA Boutique Resort - This 3.5-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- AVIA Villa Resort - Our customers like the beach locale and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Karma Reef - This 3.5-star hotel features a private beach, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Gili Meno
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Gili Meno gets about 1.54 inches of rain per year
- October and November are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F