Visiting Gili Air
Travelers to Gili Air give high marks for the beaches. In Gili Air, there are 72 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.), 30.9 mi (49.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gili Air
Snorkeling is a top activity, and Gili Air Docks is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find Gili Meno Turtle Sanctuary and Gili Meno Harbor.
In Gili Air, there are 72 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- PinkCoco Gili Air - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Scallywags Smugglers Hideaway - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Scallywags Mango Motel - Amenities at this 3-star motel include free WiFi and concierge services. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Gili Air
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Gili Air is 1.54 inches
- October and November are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F