Visitors can enjoy all that Girardville has to offer including its monuments. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Girardville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Girardville Chapel. You'll also find Mistassini Falls and Albanel Cross Country Centre in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Girardville, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 5 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Les Gîtes Makadan is located 10 mi (16.1 km) from the heart of Girardville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Normandin can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Chute Des Peres Motel is 16.9 mi (27.1 km) from the center of Girardville. This hotel in Dolbeau-Mistassini features a 24-hour front desk.
- Chambres MB Normandin (Lac St-Jean) is 11.5 mi (18.4 km) from central Girardville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse in Normandin can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Girardville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°F during the day and -14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 14°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of -2°F
- About 1.57 inches of rain falls on Girardville each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -8°F