- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of The Redhurst Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double or Twin Room, 1 Double or 2 Twin Beds
About this area
Located in Glasgow, The Redhurst Hotel is near a train station. George Square and Glasgow Cathedral are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Queen's Park and Bellahouston Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Hampden Park or Ibrox Stadium.
- Queen's Park - 6 min drive
- Hampden Park - 7 min drive
- O2 Academy Glasgow - 10 min drive
- Ibrox Stadium - 10 min drive
- Bellahouston Park - 14 min drive
- Glasgow Williamwood Station - 3 min walk
- Bridge Street Station - 10 min drive
- Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Eat @e's - 7 min walk
- MJs Brasserie - 9 min walk
- Jasmin Chinese - 14 min walk
- The Stables - 15 min walk
- Michaelangelo - 15 min walk
About this property
The Redhurst Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- This hotel will place an authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.0 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 8.95 for adults and GBP 4.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 20.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Redhurst Hotel Glasgow
- Redhurst Hotel
- Redhurst Glasgow
- The Redhurst Hotel Hotel
- The Redhurst Hotel Glasgow
- The Redhurst Hotel Hotel Glasgow
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
The Redhurst Hotel is a nice simple inn located in Giffnock, Glasgow. About a 25 minute train ride from Central Station.. We were there in mid-august. The staff were great. Very friendly and welcoming. The hotel has a nice pub and some sort of event hall. No real grounds to speak of. The rooms were simple, slightly worn, but comfortable enough. I normally stay in a chain hotel like a Marriot or Raddison, but had to be in this area, so made do here. Not an uncomfortable stay at all, but not quite what I was used to. Cottage inn feel.