Visiting Globe - Miami
Visitors to Globe - Miami are sure to enjoy the casinos and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, archaeological sites, and lakeside setting.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Globe - Miami
- The closest major airport is in Mesa, AZ (AZA-Phoenix - Mesa Gateway), 48.2 mi (77.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 51.2 mi (82.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Globe - Miami
Cultural venues in the city include Cobre Valley Center for the Arts, San Carlos Apache Culture Center, and Bullion Plaza Cultural Center. The city's natural beauty is on display at Tonto National Monument, Theodore Roosevelt Lake, and Boyce Thompson Arboretum State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Apache Gold Casino and Corre Valley Country Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Globe - Miami. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Dream Manor Inn - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Apache Gold Resort Hotel - Our customers like the pool and central location at this resort. This 3.5-star resort features a golf course, a casino, and 4 restaurants.
- Travelodge by Wyndham Globe AZ - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Globe - Miami
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 100°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 100°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 17.09 inches of rain falls on Globe - Miami each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 99°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F