Visitors can enjoy all that Miami has to offer including the architecture, parks, and museums. The culturally-rich and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 15 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Globe - Miami
- The closest major airport is in Mesa, AZ (AZA-Phoenix - Mesa Gateway), 46.5 mi (74.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Miami
A couple of favorite places to visit are Bullion Plaza Cultural Center and Needle Mountain. In the area, you'll also find Corre Valley Country Club and Gila County Historical Museum.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Miami
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 100°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 100°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Miami gets about 17.09 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 99°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F