Those traveling to Kearny are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kearny
A couple of favorite places to visit are Kearny Library and Kearny Lake. Additionally, you'll find Coke Ovens and Central Arizona College Aravaipa Campus in the area.
As you plan your trip to Kearny, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 10 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- General Kearny Inn is located in the heart of Kearny. This 2-star motel in Kearny features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Motel 6 Globe Az is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from central Kearny. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Globe can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with cable TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Globe is 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from the center of Kearny. This 2-star motel in Globe features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Kearny
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 100°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 100°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Kearny gets about 14.84 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 99°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 37°F