Think of yourself rambling around the city center during your future vacation, looking up at the beautiful scenery or the buildings all around you. Still, there's one draw you have been especially counting on: Glyfada Marina. The moment has finally come to mark it off your bucket list.
Glyfada Marina Hotels
Hotels near Glyfada Marina
Enjoy your experience at Glyfada Marina.
Situated in the nation's capital city, Athens, it is a major draw card for the metropolitan area.
To be in close proximity to Glyfada Marina, stay at one of the 18 accommodation options within 2 miles. Consider the Brasil Suites Hotel & Apartments, the Blazer Suites Hotel and the Congo Palace Hotel. They're located 1 mile, 2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Save a few dollars and book your choice of the numerous budget hotels positioned nearby. The Sea View Hotel and the Oasis Hotel Apartments are a couple of good options. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 0.2 miles.
Travelers looking to enjoy a bit of the high life will be excited to check out the nearby upmarket accommodations. You'll almost certainly find a bit of class at hotels like the Emmantina Hotel and the London Hotel, only 0.3 miles and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
The streets surrounding Glyfada Marina offer a delight for your eyes, ears and tastebuds. Παραλια Γλυφαδας is a splendid spot for an early-morning energy boost. If you've well and truly worked up an appetite, go to Δελφίνια, also within walking distance, for a hearty meal. Finally, head to Ασπρο Πιατο and order a wine or two.
Before you head off, check out what the rest of the area has available:
- Swing by Glyfada Golf Club of Athens and chat with a few of the locals members once you're finished playing.
- A landmark of the area as well as a house of worship, Saints Constantine and Helen Orthodox Metropolitan Church is worth checking out, no matter your personal beliefs.
- Taking a glimpse at the crumbling remnants of Ellinikou Pyramid is a remarkable experience.
- Enjoy the distractions from the daily grind at Esperidon Square, a historic public square where famliies and friends have relaxed and read the newspaper for generations.
- Whether you'd like to kick a ball around, go for a swim or just catch some rays, Voula Beach is the ticket.
Tourists visiting Glyfada Marina often take advantage of the train. ΠΛΑΤΕΙΑ ΕΣΠΕΡΙΔΩΝ is the closest terminal and is a short 1 mile away.
Expedia's Athens Coast hotels supply everything you require, so you're certain to find choices near Glyfada Marina you'll enjoy. Lots of people decide on Athens Coast when they need an out-of-this-world getaway, so get searching. Find all the insider information you're searching for. You can rest easy when booking time arrives, too: explorers of all manner would endorse their Athens Coast hotel to an acquaintance.
- And we have spaces that are cozy for all kinds, from big reunions to teams of two.
- Appropriate for such a lovely landmark, the staff at lodging near Glyfada Marina go beyond the expected.
- "Fresh, clean, and eager to invite you in" is always the name of the game for Athens Coast hotel rooms.
You can stay right next door with Expedia's excellent inventory of hotels near Glyfada Marina.
Athens Coast Facts
Once Glyfada Marina is accomplished, you'll still have things to do in Athens Coast.
- Look into all the tours near Athens Coast to truly leave no area unexplored.
- abundant excursions, you'll find Athens Coast also knows a thing or two about custom treatment.
- Find an endearing market to search for souvenirs and dine on a mouthwatering supper of the local cuisine.
Planning a visit to Athens Coast is always a good plan, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Glyfada Marina from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and tip your hat to some all-new group photos!