Find Hotels in Graham, TX
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 3, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Graham has to offer including the football games, lakeside setting, and opera houses. The quaint and rural setting also entices those visiting the city. In Graham, there are 32 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Graham
The city's cultural venues include Old Post Office Museum and Art Center and The Breckenridge Aviation Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Possum Kingdom State Park, Fort Richardson State Park, and Lake Bridgeport. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Standpipe Mountain Park and Fireman's Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Graham. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Wildcatter Ranch & Resort - This 4-star ranch features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Graham - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Regency Inn Breckenridge - This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Graham
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 98°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Graham gets about 31.46 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 96°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 30°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Graham?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Graham, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Graham?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Graham?
What's the best place to stay for families in Graham?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Graham?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Possum Kingdom Lake?
What about the best place to stay close to Possum Kingdom State Park?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Graham?
Recent reviews of Graham hotels
More trip options
- Graham Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Graham Airports
- Hotels near Popular Graham Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Graham
- More Hotel Options in Graham
- Graham Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Texas
- Other Hotels near Graham, Texas
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends