Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2020
Visitors to Granby are sure to enjoy the zoo. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and live music.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Granby
- The closest major airport is in Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 34.1 mi (54.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.), 48.8 mi (78.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Granby
Favorite places to visit in the city include Musée canadien de l’Arme et du Bronze, Miner Golf Club, and Granby Zoo. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Autodrome Granby and Granby St-Paul Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Granby. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- B&B La Maison Collins Éco-Gîte - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Une Fleur au bord de l'eau - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- St Christophe Hotel & Spa, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and the ski slopes, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Granby
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- Granby gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F