Visitors can enjoy all that Lac-Brome has to offer including the spas, wineries, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and ski areas.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Lac-Brome
- The closest major airport is in Newport, VT (EFK-Newport State), 28.9 mi (46.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lac-Brome
Favorite places to visit in the city include Inverness Golf Club, Theatre Lac-Brome, and Brome County Historical Society. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Joie de Lavande Farm and Lac Brome Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Lac-Brome. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Ancestral Knowlton B&B - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Auberge West Brome - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Auberge du Joli Vent - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Lac-Brome
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lac-Brome is 1.46 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F