Visitors can enjoy all that Gulshan has to offer including the zoo, lakeside setting, and temples. This city also attracts tourists with its vibrant and scenic setting. Around the area, top sights include Jatiyo Sangshad Bhaban, Saat Masjid, and Baitul Mukarram.
- There are 65 hotels and other accommodations in Gulshan
- The closest major airport is in Dhaka (DAC-Shahjalal Intl.), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gulshan
The city's natural beauty is on display at Gulshan Ladies Park, Baridhara Park, and Hatir Jheel. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Baridhara Central Mosque and Gulshan South Paka Market D.N.C.C..
In Gulshan, you'll find 65 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lakeshore Banani - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location.
- The Westin Dhaka - Our customers like the helpful staff and bathrooms at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Four Points By Sheraton Dhaka, Gulshan - This 4.5-star hotel features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Jatiyo Sangshad Bhaban, 3.2 mi/5.1 km from the heart of the city, and Saat Masjid, which is 4.2 mi/6.8 km away.
Dressing for Gulshan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 77°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 80°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 59°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Gulshan is 1.73 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 61°F