Visitors can enjoy all that Westbury has to offer including the bars, parks, and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and museums.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Westbury
- The closest major airport is in Launceston, TAS (LST), 19.9 mi (32 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Devonport, TAS (DPO), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Westbury
Favorite places to visit in the city include Westbury Common Recreation Area, Westbury Sports Centre, and Pearns Steam World. Additionally, you might want to add Westbury Maze to your agenda.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Westbury Gingerbread Cottages - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking, and a library. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Getting Around Westbury
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Westbury Station. Westbury might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Westbury
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- About 27.09 inches of rain falls on Westbury each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F