Visitors to Hamilton are sure to enjoy the mountain views and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés.
- There are 87 hotels and other accommodations in Hamilton
- The closest major airport is in Missoula, MT (MSO-Missoula Intl.), 46.6 mi (74.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hamilton
The city is notable for landmarks like Daly Mansion, Darby Pioneer Memorial Museum, and Family Fellowship Church. The mountain views and riverfront highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Darby Park, Salmon River, and Bitterroot Valley. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lost Trail Powder Mountain and Discovery Ski Area.
In Hamilton, you'll find 87 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Bitterroot River Inn & Conference Center - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Quality Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features a casino, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Hamilton - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hamilton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Hamilton is 14.13 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F