Envision yourself in an unfamiliar place: you perhaps think you'll be sauntering through the boulevards, taking note of the monuments or the exquisite world all around you. Still, Hanging Gardens is one feature you are prepared for in particular. Right now is finally the day to check it off your bucket list.
Find Your Best Hanging Gardens Hotel
Hotels near Hanging Gardens
Little memories and thoughts end up being the best souvenirs. So you'll be happy you took the opportunity to see Hanging Gardens!
Mumbai, the city where it's located, is a destination that many visitors are eager to explore.
Hanging Gardens has an impressive number of accommodations in the immediate vicinity. There are 24 hotels within a radius of only 2 miles. Check out the InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai, just 2 miles away, the Hotel Marine Plaza, 2 miles away, or The Ambassador, Mumbai, 2 miles away.
There are a couple of lower-priced, yet cheerful and comfortable, accommodation options located here. Two names to keep at the front of your mind are the Regency Hotel and the Krishna Palace Hotel. The first is 0.6 miles away, while the latter is 0.8 miles away.
Make your trip even more fantastic by booking a room at one of the upmarket accommodation options close by. Top of the range amenities await at the Shalimar Hotel and the Hotel Kemps Corner. These establishments are a distance of 0.6 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
You'll notice there is a broad range of shops and local eateries, such as Cafe New York (44, Dabholkar Building, Hughes Road, Mumbai), in the area surrounding Hanging Gardens. When the sun starts setting, reminisce over the day's tours with a substantial meal at Govindas Restaurant (Chowpatty, K M Munshi Marg, Girgaon, Near Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Chowpatty, Girgaon, Mumbai).
Before your trip ends, check out some of the other things to do that are in the vicinity of Hanging Gardens:
- If you enjoy relaxing in refreshing surroundings, Kamala Nehru Park is a spot that you ought to explore.
- Sit and relax on the grass and simply watch as the world goes by, run around with your kids and leisurely admire the beauty of nature at Priyadarshini Park.
- Marvel at the architectural handiwork and religious figures at Babulnath Temple.
- Girgaun Chowpatty is a great place for the children to run off some energy while you chill out on the beach in the sea breeze.
- Learn all about this area's significant historical stories and events at Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum, a curious museum with a comprehensive historical collection.
It's 1 mile to get from Hanging Gardens to the closest rail transport station, Grant Road Railway Station.
Our database of resorts and hotels in Malabar Hill furnishes everything you need, so you can be certain to get locations near Hanging Gardens you'll fall in love with. Start going Malabar Hill had more than a few newcomers in the last twelve months. You're just a few clicks away from all the secret guidance you're searching for. You can rest easy when it comes time to make your reservation, too: multiple new admirers approve of their Malabar Hill hotel.
- As you might expect near such a fine monument, the fronk desk service at lodging close to Hanging Gardens is wonderful.
- "Clean, fresh, and eager to greet you" is the goal for Malabar Hill hotels.
- And we have spaces that are pleasant for all groups, including large families with children and teams of two.
It's easy to see why Malabar Hill getaways saw additional visitors in the past year than 2015. With Expedia's extensive list of hotels near Hanging Gardens, your preferred site is waiting for you.
Learn About Malabar Hill
You'll still have plenty to do in Malabar Hill once you've checked Hanging Gardens off your timetable.
- Find a boutique to buy some fashion items and add a date for an enticing supper of its native fare.
- You will discover Malabar Hill also knows a thing or two about laying out the welcome mat after you spend a time on its abundant pastimes.
- Malabar Hill hasn't been really well-known in the tourism guides, but it is now beginning to make itself known.
Bid adieu to the same old vistas and usher in more than a few new selfies. You'll never regret paying a visit to Malabar Hill, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Hanging Gardens. Reserve now!