Chill out with the natural world at Havasu Falls.
While you may not recognize Supai, the area it is located, you're probably familiar with the state capital, Phoenix, 200 miles away.
Havasu Falls is not close by to any listed accommodations. 70 miles from here is where you will spot The Villas at Sand Hollow Resort. If you need more than one option, The Grand Hotel at the Grand Canyon and the Best Western Premier Grand Canyon Squire Inn are 40 miles and 40 miles away from Havasu Falls.
Other Places to Visit near Havasu Falls
Make certain you put aside time in your schedule to go experience some of the other things that are available in the region of Havasu Falls:
- Founded to safeguard this natural area for generations to come, Havasupai Waterfalls is the perfect spot for explorers.
- Don't miss the chance to walk the trails of North Rim, so you can see the geological peculiarities of this breathtaking piece of nature up close.
- Bring a camera to document the breathtaking scenery of Navajo Falls.
- Walk the same streets and see the very buildings locals cherished in times long past as you explore Supai Indian Village.
- Mooney Falls is a popular place to visit in the area. Head over and check out the misty torrents.