Find Hotels in Supai, AZ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Supai has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and parks. There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Supai
A favorite place to visit in the city is Havasupai Waterfalls. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning your getaway to Supai, it might be difficult to find an accommodation in the city center, but there are 12 hotels and other lodging types in the region. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Red Feather Lodge is 30.5 mi (49.1 km) from central Supai. This 3-star hotel in Grand Canyon features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
- Yavapai Lodge - Inside the Park is 28.8 mi (46.3 km) from the center of Supai. This 2-star hotel in Grand Canyon features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and central location.
- The Grand Hotel at the Grand Canyon is located 30.6 mi (49.2 km) from the heart of Supai. This 4-star hotel in Grand Canyon features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit outside the city include Pima Point, 24.2 mi/38.9 km from the heart of the city, and Hopi Point, which is 26.6 mi/42.8 km away.
Dressing for Supai
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 100°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 102°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Supai gets about 8.15 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 100°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F