Bed and Breakfast in Havre De Grace
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Havre De Grace
Other property types in Havre De Grace
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Super 8 by Wyndham Havre De Grace Aberdeen Area
Reviewed on Aug 20, 2020
Best Budget Inn Havre De Grace
Reviewed on Jun 28, 2019
B&Bs and More in Havre De Grace
Are you looking for an accommodation with a top-notch breakfast and a comfortable environment? Though it might be difficult to find a B&B right in the heart of Havre De Grace, you might expand your search to look for similar lodging options like an inn or guesthouse in the area. When you want to explore the surroundings in Havre De Grace, Steppingstone Museum and Susquehanna Museum at the Lock House are a couple notable museums worth checking out.
B&Bs Near Havre De Grace
With attentive service, opportunities to meet other guests, and of course a full breakfast to start the day, B&Bs all have a unique environment. Here are some well-liked B&Bs in the area:
Vandiver Inn: 3.5 stars, 9 rooms
- 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the heart of Havre De Grace
Inn At The Canal Bed & Breakfast: 3.5 stars, 6 rooms
- Situated 18 mi (29 km) from the city center
- Full breakfast
Elk Forge B&B Inn & Day Spa: 2.5 stars, 14 rooms
- 18.2 mi (29.2 km) from the heart of downtown
- Full breakfast
- In-room massages
Weather in Havre De Grace
Weather can be a big factor while planning your trip, so you can check out this information to help you decide when to visit Havre De Grace:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 42.56 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 54° F and nighttime temperatures average 21° F
- April-June: 81° F is the daytime average and 37° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 83° F and nighttime averages are around 51° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 67° F during the day and 22° F at night
Things to See and Do in Havre De Grace
Spend some time exploring Susquehanna State Park and Millard Tydings Memorial Park if you're hoping to see some of the area's natural features. You might put Mount Felix Vineyard & Winery and Steppingstone Museum on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Havre De Grace is also known for its:
- Bird watching
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Havre De Grace?
Fly into Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), which is located 22.3 mi (35.9 km) away from the heart of the city. Otherwise, look for flights into Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.), which is 52.5 mi (84.5 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.