Families will find kid-friendly activities in Aberdeen, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and shopping.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Aberdeen
- The closest major airport is in Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 18.5 mi (29.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 35.3 mi (56.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Aberdeen
While baseball fans may already be searching for tickets, everyone can enjoy a game or event at Ripken Stadium. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cal Ripken Museum and Aberdeen Proving Ground.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Aberdeen. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore/Aberdeen - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean, comfortable rooms and room size.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore/Aberdeen - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Residence Inn Aberdeen at Ripken Stadium - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
Getting Around Aberdeen
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Aberdeen Station. Aberdeen might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Aberdeen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Aberdeen gets about 42.56 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 23°F