Visitors to Hazard are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, mountain views, and golf courses.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Hazard
- The closest major airport is in Pikeville, KY (PVL-Pike County - Hatcher Field), 40.7 mi (65.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hazard
The picturesque setting of Buckhorn Lake State Resort Park and Perry Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Hazard Village Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bobby Davis Museum and Hazard Country Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Hazard. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Buckhorn Lake State Resort Park - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hazard - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Americas Best Value Inn Hazard - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Hazard
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Hazard gets about 48.35 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F