Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 15, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 12, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 28, 2020
Upscale lodging choices in Hillsville make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the mountain views, entertainment choices, and live music. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic and relaxing setting. A top sight in the city is Jefferson National Forest. In Hillsville, there are 49 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hillsville
Well-known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Rex Theater, Blue Ridge Music Center, and Laurel Hill Birthplace Of J.E.B. Stuart. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and such places to visit as Jefferson National Forest and Mount Rogers National Recreation Area. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Peaceful Heart Alpacas and Blue Ridge Country Club.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Hillsville. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Doctor's Inn Virginia - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Hampton Inn Galax - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Hillsville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Hillsville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 22°F at night
- About 1.54 inches of rain falls on Hillsville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Hillsville?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hillsville, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Hillsville?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Hillsville?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Hillsville?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Hillsville?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Hillsville?
Where is the best place to stay near Primland Resort Golf Course?
What about the best place to stay near Blue Ridge Music Center?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Hillsville?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Hillsville?
Recent reviews of Hillsville hotels
More trip options
- Hillsville Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hillsville Airports
- Hotels near Popular Hillsville Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Hillsville
- More Hotel Options in Hillsville
- More Popular Hotels in Virginia
- Other Hotels near Hillsville, Virginia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends