When you envision your upcoming getaway, you probably picture yourself walking around downtown, taking note of the beautiful scenery or the architecture wherever you look. But there's one attraction you've been counting on in particular: Hirayu Waterfall. Right now is finally the moment to get there.
Find Your Hirayu Waterfall Lodging
Hotels near Hirayu Waterfall
If you need to get out of the urban rush, enjoy the calmness at Hirayu Waterfall.
It can be found in Takayama, around 40 miles from the tourist hotspot of Matsumoto. It makes for a great side adventure!
If you're intent on staying within 2 miles of Hirayu Waterfall, there are at least 6 hotels or resorts to consider. Just 1 mile away is the Okada Ryokan Warakutei. The Aihoukan and the Hodakaso Sanganoyu, 1 mile and 1 mile away, are also recommended.
Travelers familiar with words such as "canny" and 'budget-conscious,' will be happy to learn that there are a couple of inexpensive hotels in the vicinity. You won't have a long way to travel to arrive at the Miyama Ouan. As luck would have it, it's just 1 mile away. The Hirayukan is another option that can be found about 1 mile away.
Dreaming about a hotel that offers a high-class level of service? Inquire about the Ryoso Tsuyukusa, an upmarket accommodation option located a short 1 mile away.
Looking for a quick pick-me-up? Get your fill with coffee and treats from 飛騨路 (768-47 Okuhida Onsengo Hirayu, Takayama), approximately 0.4 miles from Hirayu Waterfall.
Here's a taste of some of the additional things you can do in proximity to Hirayu Waterfall:
- Are you trying to find an outing for the family on a day with bad weather? Organize a trip to Takayama Yatai Kaikan to spend time indoors while you admire the engaging exhibits.
- The tranquil setting at Shorenji Temple gives you a chance to quiet your mind.
- Devote a few hours to art appreciation at Kusakabe Mingei-kan, a frequented museum here.
Expedia's registry of Takayama places to stay offers everything you want, so you'll certainly find spots near Hirayu Waterfall that you'll adore. Start going Takayama welcomed more than a few tourists last year. You can rest assured once the moment arrives to make your booking, too: countless travelers would endorse their Takayama hotel to an acquaintance. Need help making a decision? All the information and guidance you're searching you'll find right here.
- As you might anticipate near such a dazzling landmark, the concierge service at hotels close to Hirayu Waterfall is awesome.
- "Fresh, presentable, and primed to show you in" is the goal for Takayama hotels.
- Seeking room comfort in addition to tidiness? You're on the right site.
Takayama accommodation received additional visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. We see your choice spot in your future with Expedia's diverse registry of hotels near Hirayu Waterfall.
Takayama Intriguing Facts and Figures
There are still further activities to see and do in Takayama once you've checked Hirayu Waterfall off your timetable.
- Takayama adventures haven't been in the guidebooks until recently, but skyrocketing visits mean today is the day to book.
- After you spend a time on its abundant adventures, you'll find Takayama also knows its stuff when it comes to individual welcomes.
- Eat a delectable dish of its most famous ingredients and stroll into the perfect market to buy some mementos.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Takayama, particularly when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Hirayu Waterfall. Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and greet some new selfies!