Visiting Hoa Vang
Visitors can enjoy all that Hoa Vang has to offer including the theme park, mountain views, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. Top sights around the area include Marble Mountains and Museum of Cham Sculpture.
- You'll find 816 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Da Nang
- The closest major airport is in Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hue (HUI-Phu Bai Intl.), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hoa Vang
Attractions like Ba Na Hills Cable Car and Ba Na Hills are fun for everyone, not just kids. Additionally, you might want to add Linh Ung - Ba Na Pagoda to your agenda.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mercure Danang French Village Bana Hills - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds and location.
Top places to see around the area include Marble Mountains, 17.2 mi/27.6 km from the heart of the city, and Hoi An Ancient Town, which is 24.7 mi (39.7 km) away.
Dressing for Hoa Vang
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 67°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 67°F
- About 2.48 inches of rain falls on Hoa Vang each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 68°F