Visitors can enjoy all that Holdrege has to offer including the art, coffeehouses, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and museums.
- You'll find 27 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kearney
- The closest major airport is in Kearney, NE (EAR-Kearney Regional), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Holdrege
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rodeway Inn - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Getting Around Holdrege
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Ironhorse Station. Holdrege may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Holdrege
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- About 26.38 inches of rain falls on Holdrege each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 18°F