Visiting Horseshoe Bay
Visitors to Horseshoe Bay are sure to enjoy the golf courses, restaurants, and lakeside setting. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting.
- You'll find 218 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Marble Falls
- The closest major airport is in Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.), 47.9 mi (77.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Horseshoe Bay
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Lake Marble Falls. Top activities include golfing and boating, while Slick Rock Golf Course, Apple Rock Gulf Course, and Ram Rock Golf Course are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lake LBJ Yacht Club and Marina and Blue Lake Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 40 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Horseshoe Bay. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- WorldMark Marble Falls - This 3.5-star condo resort features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a fitness center. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff and room size.
- Horseshoe Bay Resort - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and bar at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free Internet.
Dressing for Horseshoe Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Horseshoe Bay gets about 32.44 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 95°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F