Visitors can enjoy all that Spicewood has to offer including the wineries, lakeside setting, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- You'll find 219 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Marble Falls
- The closest major airport is in Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.), 30.6 mi (49.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Spicewood
The picturesque setting of Pace Bend Park and Lake Travis exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Stone House Vineyard and Pedernales Country Club.
As you make plans for a getaway to Spicewood, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 194 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are other cities where you can stay nearby:
- In Point Venture, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to choose from and Lake Travis is one sight to visit
- There are 47 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Lago Vista, and sights to visit include Lago Vista Golf Course and Lake Travis
- There are 44 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Lakeway, and sights to visit include Lakeway Country Club and Flintrock Falls at The Hills Country Club
A top sight outside the city is Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center, located 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Spicewood
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Spicewood gets about 35.51 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F