Families will find kid-friendly activities in Howard, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the water parks. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its sporting events, restaurants, and bars.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Howard
- The closest major airport is in Green Bay, WI (GRB-Austin Straubel Intl.), 5.6 mi (9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Appleton, WI (ATW-Appleton Intl.), 29.8 mi (47.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Howard
Places to visit in the larger region include Green Bay Botanical Garden, Northeast Wisconsin Technical College, and Lambeau Field. You'll also find Resch Center and Green Bay Packer Hall of Fame in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Howard. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Suites - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a water park and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
- AmericInn by Wyndham Green Bay West - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Howard
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 9°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- Howard gets about 29.53 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°F