Visiting De Pere
Visitors to De Pere are sure to enjoy the restaurants and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, shopping, and gardens. Top sights around the area include Wisconsin International Raceway and Gardens of the Fox Cities.
- You'll find 73 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Green Bay
- The closest major airport is in Green Bay, WI (GRB-Austin Straubel Intl.), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Appleton, WI (ATW-Appleton Intl.), 25.3 mi (40.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in De Pere
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Wisconsin International Raceway and Gardens of the Fox Cities. You'll also find Bay Park Square and Heritage Hill State Historical Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in De Pere. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Kress Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- The Ennis Inn and Pub - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features a marina, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Sleep Inn & Suites Green Bay Airport - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Hearthstone Historic House Museum, located 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from the city center, and Fox Cities Performing Arts Center, which is 21.1 mi/34 km away.
Dressing for De Pere
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 9°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 10°F
- De Pere gets about 29.53 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 11°F