Find Hotels in Hurley, WI
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Hurley has to offer including the cafés, ski areas, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfalls.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Hurley
- The closest major airport is in Ironwood, MI (IWD-Gogebic County), 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hurley
A favorite place to visit in the city is Iron County Historical Society Museum. In the area, you'll also find ABR Trails and Historic Ironwood Theatre.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Hurley - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hurley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 42°F during the day and 2°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 22°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 5°F
- About 34.96 inches of rain falls on Hurley each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 5°F