Find Hotels in Icheon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Apr 29, 2016
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Icheon has to offer including the spas, golf courses, and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas and lakeside setting.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Icheon
- The closest major airport is in Wonju (WJU), 31.4 mi (50.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cheongju (CJJ-Cheongju Intl.), 34 mi (54.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Icheon
Cultural venues in the city include Korea Ceramic Foundation, Woljeon Museum of Art Icheon, and Icheon Ceramics Village. The picturesque setting of Seolbong Park and Seolbongsan Mountain exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Icheon Sports Center and Jisan Forest Ski Resort.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Miranda - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a water park, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Icheon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 19°F at night
- Icheon gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F