Get the most out of your trip by stopping at Ilam Park.
It is in Peak District, which is 20 miles outside of the buzzing city of Manchester.
If you are in favor of staying in the area, there are 3 nearby hotels. The Izaak Walton Hotel and The Dog and Partridge Country Inn are all within a mere 2 miles of Ilam Park.
If you're searching for modestly priced accommodation that's conveniently located, you're in luck! Only 4 miles away is the Callow Hall, a comfortable budget hotel.
At the end of a long day of sightseeing, wind down in style at one of the luxurious hotels that are situated just a quick commute away. Enjoy an appealing blend of convenience and sophistication at the Okeover Arms and the YHA Ilam Hall - Hostel.
Other Places to Visit near Ilam Park
There are also plenty of other things happening within close range of Ilam Park:
- You simply cannot visit this region without stopping into Edward and Vintage to stroll through this iconic shop.
- "Every painting is a voyage into a sacred harbour." Think of this great quote when you spend time viewing the collection at Glass at the Barn.
- Tissington Hall gives history lovers the opportunity to see inside a property of great historic significance.
- Investigate the upcoming events and experience a hit of culture at The Regent Theatre. It's home to numerous entertaining plays perfect for most tastes and interests.
- An outing to Saint Oswald's Church is the perfect way to better understand the local religion and culture.