Find Hotels in Ilha Do Farol
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Meal plans available
Visiting Ilha Do Farol
Visitors can enjoy all that Ilha Do Farol has to offer including its beaches. Carmo Church, Barril Beach, and Loule Castle are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 1057 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.), 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ilha Do Farol
The city's natural beauty is on display at Ilha da Culatra, Ilha da Culatra Beach, and Cabo de Santa Maria Island. Additionally, you might want to add Ria Formosa Natural Park to your agenda.
As you make plans for a getaway to Ilha Do Farol, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 268 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Charming Beach Cottage, Armona Island is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Faro features a marina, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Hotel Eva is located within 4.8 mi (7.8 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Faro can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
- Hotel Faro & Beach Club is located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Faro features free WiFi, 2 bars, and a rooftop terrace. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Popular places to see around the area include Carmo Church, 4.9 mi/7.9 km from the city center, and Barril Beach, which is 13.1 mi (21.1 km) away.
Dressing for Ilha Do Farol
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ilha Do Farol is 0.98 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Ilha Do Farol?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ilha Do Farol, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Ilha Do Farol?
Recent reviews of Ilha Do Farol hotels
More trip options
- Ilha Do Farol Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ilha Do Farol Airports
- Hotels in Ilha Do Farol Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Ilha Do Farol Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Ilha Do Farol
- More Popular Hotels in Faro
- Other Hotels near Ilha Do Farol, Faro
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends