Visiting Interior Jalisco
Visitors can enjoy all that Interior Jalisco has to offer including the spas, golf courses, and cathedral. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and university setting. Top sights in the city include San Juan de los Lagos Cathedral Basilica and Lake Chapala.
- There are 51 hotels and other accommodations in Interior Jalisco
- The closest major airport is in Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes (AGU-Licenciado Jesus Teran Peredo Intl.), 41.5 mi (66.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Interior Jalisco
The city is notable for landmarks like San Juan de los Lagos Cathedral Basilica, Church of Sta. Maria De Guadalupe, and Church of San Jose Obrero. The city's natural beauty is on display at Lake Chapala, San Juan de los Lagos Municipal Park, and Maestros Park. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Centro Universitario de los Lagos (CULAGOS) is worth a campus tour.
In Interior Jalisco, you'll find 51 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Plaza Ejecutivo - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Hacienda Sepulveda Hotel & SPA - Our customers love the helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel Quinta Cesar - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Interior Jalisco
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 48.99 inches of rain falls on Interior Jalisco each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 42°F