Visiting International Falls
Visitors to International Falls are sure to enjoy the waterfalls and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its basketball games.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in International Falls
- The closest major airport is in International Falls, MN (INL-Falls Intl.), 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fort Frances, ON (YAG-Fort Frances Municipal), 4 mi (6.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in International Falls
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the waterfalls and such places to visit as Smokey Bear Park and Voyageurs National Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bronko Nagurski Museum and St. Thomas Aquinas Parish.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in International Falls. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for International Falls
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 43°F and the nighttime average to be -7°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 20°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and -5°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for International Falls is 24.25 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -3°F