Visiting Isla Negra
Visitors can enjoy all that Isla Negra has to offer including the beaches and museums. Top sights in the area include Casa Mirador de Lukas, Estadio Sausalito, and Quinta Vergara Amphitheatre.
- You'll find 575 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Vina del Mar
- The closest major airport is in Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez), 50.7 mi (81.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Isla Negra
The city's cultural venues include Pablo Neruda Museum and Isla Negra House. Additionally, you might want to add Isla Negra Beach to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation to Isla Negra, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 86 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hostería Montemar is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in El Tabo can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private pool.
- Winery Boutique Hotel is located within 4.2 mi (6.8 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Algarrobo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Kai Hotel is located 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Algarrobo features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar.
Dressing for Isla Negra
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 52°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 62°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 48°F at night
- About 0.31 inches of rain falls on Isla Negra each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 46°F