Visitors can enjoy all that Iwakuni has to offer including the seafood restaurants and festivals. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Iwakuni
- The closest major airport is in Iwakuni (IWK), 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Masuda (IWJ-Iwami), 36.9 mi (59.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Iwakuni
The city's cultural venues include Iwakuni Art Museum and Imazu White Snakes Museum. Notable city landmarks like Iwakuni Castle and Kintaikyo Bridge might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Kikko Park and Iwakuni Park exemplify the city's natural beauty.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Iwakuni. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Trend Iwakuni - This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Green Rich Hotel Iwakuni Ekimae - Our customers like the convenient parking and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a spa tub and a sauna, along with free WiFi.
- Iwakuni Kokusai Kanko Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star ryokan, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Iwakuni
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Iwakuni gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F